Dr. Williams is a board-certified internist practicing in the department of Endocrinology at the Cleveland Clinic where she provides care for adult patients with a wide variety of endocrine disorders including type 1 and type 2 diabetes, thyroid disorders, obesity, and vitamin and mineral deficiencies. She is Associate Staff Physician of the Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Endocrine Calcium Clinic at the Cleveland Clinic Endocrinology & Metabolism Institute. She is also Associate Professor of Medicine Department of Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism at the Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Williams serves as Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine at Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine in Dayton, Ohio.
- American Board of Obesity Medicine
- National Board of Physician Nutrition Specialists
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- International Society for Clinical Densitometry: Certified Clinical Densitometrist
- Commission on Dietetic Registration: Registered Dietitian