Dr. Jane Jeffrie Seley DNP MPH MSN GNP BC-ADM CDCES CDTC FADCES is Assistant Professor of Medicine, Nurse Practitioner and Diabetes Care & Education Specialist in the Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at Weill Cornell Medicine in New York City. She is board certified in diabetes care and education, advanced diabetes management and as a diabetes technology clinician. Jane is a member of the American Diabetes Association Professional Practice Committee, Scientific Sessions Planning Committee, and an associate editor for ADA’s Diabetes Spectrum. She is co-editor of Current Diabetes Reports inpatient management section and member of the editorial board of the Journal of Diabetes Science & Technology and BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. In addition, Jane serves as Director of Strategy for the Diabetes Technology Society. She is an active clinician, researcher, speaker and author who is committed to innovative person-centered diabetes management and education, and advancing diabetes technology as a tool to assist people living with diabetes and the clinicians that care for them.
Dr. Seley holds a bachelors (BSN) and masters (MPH) from New York University, a masters in nursing (MSN) from CUNY Hunter Bellevue School of Nursing and a doctor of nursing practice (DNP) degree from SUNY Stony Brook School of Nursing.
- Certified Diabetes Care & Education Specialist (CDCES)
- Board Certified in Advanced Diabetes Management as Nurse Practitioner (BC-ADM)
- Board Certified as Diabetes Technology Clinician (CDTC)
- Board Certified as European Diabetes Technician (CEDT)
- Licensed to practice as Registered Professional Nurse in New York State
- Certificate to practice as Gerontological Nurse Practitioner in New York State