Jane Jeffrie Seley is a Program Manager, Diabetes Nurse Practitioner and Diabetes Care & Education Specialist at New York-Presbyterian/ Weill Cornell Medicine in New York City. She is a former member of the Association of Diabetes Care & Education Specialists (ADCES) Board of Directors (2012-2014, 2016-2018) and senior editor of ADCES's technology website (DANA). Dr. Seley is an associate editor of Diabetes Spectrum, section editor of Current Diabetes Reports, editor of BMJ-Diabetes & contributing editor and column coordinator of the Diabetes Under Control column in the American Journal of Nursing. She is a member of the editorial board of the Diabetes Technology Society, Practical Diabetology and Diabetes Health. She is serving on the ADA Scientific Sessions Planning Committee 2018-2020 and the ADCES's Annual Meeting Planning Committee 2017-2019. She is an active speaker and author whose commitment to professional diabetes education is second only to her dedication to delivering the best clinical care to people living with diabetes and their families. She has a special interest in diabetes technology.
- Certified Diabetes Care & Education Specialist (CDCES)
- Board Certified in Advanced Diabetes Management as Nurse Practitioner (BC-ADM)
- Board Certified as Diabetes Technology Clinician (CDTC)
- Board Certified as European Diabetes Technician (CEDT)
- Licensed to practice as Registered Professional Nurse in New York State
- Certificate to practice as Gerontological Nurse Practitioner in New York State