- Activity #163429 has been approved by CDR for 1 CPEU
- Recorded pre-approved CPE Activity: 175 Lectures/Webinars
- Performance Indicators 10.2.10, 4.2.9, 6.1.3, 9.3.3
Join speaker Hope Warshaw, MMSc, RD, CDCES, BC-ADM, FADCES as she utilizes a case-based approach to explore:
- Overarching principles of diabetes nutrition management for healthy eating.
- How to implement the techniques of self-discovery learning to deliver diabetes self-care and education.
- Examples of structured blood glucose monitoring profiles to maximize learning.
- How to implement shared-decision making techniques in counseling people with diabetes.
Hope Warshaw has been a dietitian and diabetes educator for nearly forty years. She currently operates a consulting practice, Hope Warshaw Associates, LLC, based in Asheville, North Carolina. Her work today spans from corporate consulting to freelance writing and individual diabetes education and weight management. Hope has authored numerous books published by American Diabetes Association including Diabetes Meal Planning Made Easy and Eat Out Eat Well – The Guide to Eating Healthy in Any Restaurant.
How to Earn Credit
- Sign in or become a member to access this opportunity
- Watch entire video
- Follow instructions provided to receive credit